Marina A. Kuznetsova, MD, Ph.D.
Radiation Oncologist, Weiss Memorial Hospital
Weiss Memorial Hospital’s highly trained radiation oncology department provides a warm and caring environment for patients needing radiation therapy. Our experienced staff includes Marina Kuznetsova, MD, PhD, two ARRT certified radiation therapists, one radiation oncology nurse, medical physicist and a department secretary who are always ready to meet our patients’ needs.
Patients diagnosed with malignancies or who have other benign conditions may be referred to Weiss’ radiation oncology department for radiation therapy.
Weiss Memorial Hospital
4646 North Marine Drive
Lower Level Floor
Chicago IL 60640
- Medical School: Moscow, Russia
- Internship: Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Residency: Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center, Chicago, IL
Areas of Special Clinical Interest
- Tumors of the breast, lung, prostate, GI, and lymphomas
- Head and neck malignancies
- Skin cancer
- Gynecological tumors
- Cyber knife treatment
Telephone: (773) 564-5070
Fax: (773) 564-5071
Request an Appointment