Heather Hall, M.D.
Medical Director, Vascular Surgery, Weiss Memorial Hospital
Clinical Associate, Vascular Surgery, University of Chicago
Heather A. Hall, M.D., is a surgeon specializing in vascular and endovascular therapy. She is a clinical associate at The University of Chicago Medicine and medical director of vascular surgery at Weiss Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Hall has considerable experience in treating vascular disease affecting the aorta, visceral vessels, upper and lower extremities (PAD), and carotid arteries. She performs both traditional and minimally invasive surgery for aneurysms, arterial blockages, and carotid stenosis. She also performs surgery for vascular access including catheters, fistulas, and grafts for dialysis. In addition, Dr. Hall has a special focus on venous disease including minimally invasive therapy for varicose veins.
Dr. Hall graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Biology from Boston College and went on to receive a Doctor of Medicine at Loyola University of Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine. She completed her residency in General Surgery at Brown University (Providence, RI) and went on to complete her fellowship in vascular surgery at the University of Chicago.
In addition to her clinical duties, Dr. Hall is a member of the Society for Vascular Surgery, Society for Clinical Vascular Surgery and the International Society of Endovascular Specialists. She also regularly presents lectures, participates in medical symposiums and meetings and has written several articles for medical journals.
Vascular Institute of Chicago at Weiss Memorial Hospital
4646 N. Marine Drive
Chicago, IL 60640
Year Started Practice
- Medical School: Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Internship: Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital, Providence, RI
- Residency: Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital, Providence, RI
- Fellowship: University of Chicago, Chicago, IL
Areas of Special Clinical Interests
- Venous disease
- Minimally invasive therapy for varicose veins
- Vascular disease: aorta/visceral vessels/extremities (PAD)/carotid arteries
- Aneurysms/arterial blockages/carotid stenosis
- Vascular access surgery including catheters/fistulas/grafts for dialysis
Telephone: (773) 564-5770
Fax: (773) 564-6991
Request an Appointment