Surgeon, Chicago Center for Orthopedics
Gabriel S. Levi, M.D., is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon who completed his training in joint reconstruction and sports medicine at the world-renowned Insall Scott Kelly Institute in New York, NY.
Dr. Levi completed his medical school training and residency in orthopedic surgery at the University of Illinois at Chicago. His specialty training is in joint replacement and arthroscopy of the knee, hip and shoulder. He has a special interest in joint replacement and restoration, which includes various treatment methods for cartilage injuries.
Dr. Levi’s practice at the Orthopaedic & Rehabilitation Centers utilizes state-of-the-art orthopedic techniques and a fully staffed physical therapy department. He is fluent in English and Spanish.
Year Started Practice
- Orthopedic surgery
- Sports medicine
- Joint replacement and reconstruction
- Cartilage injuries
- Knee and hip restoration and preservation
- Workers compensation
- Medical School: University of Illinois, Chicago, IL
- Internship: University of Illinois, Chicago, IL
- Residency: University of Illinois, Chicago, IL
- Fellowship: Insall Scott Kelly Institute, New York, NY (Joint Reconstruction and Sports Medicine)
Telephone: (773) 878-6233
Fax: (773) 878-2688
For more information, go to www.orcchicago.com.