Surgeon, Chicago Center for Orthopedics
Clinical Associate, University of Chicago
Dr. McNally completed his orthopedic residency at the University of Chicago Hospitals. He is fellowship trained at Rush University Medical Center in comprehensive spinal care, at the University of Chicago in minimally invasive spine procedures and at Shriner’s Hospital for Children in Chicago for pediatric spine and scoliosis management.
Dr. McNally is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. He is a member of the National Association of Spine Surgeons, and has lectured on various topics including minimally invasive surgeries, kyphoplasty and X-Stop.
Dr. McNally is an expert in comprehensive operative and nonoperative spinal care. He utilizes a team approach to provide patients with support for all aspects of their spine health management.
Year Started Practice
- Pediatric and adult scoliosis
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Disc herniation
- Spinal stenosis
- Adult spine surgery
- Cervical spine
- Pediatric spine surgery
- Thoracolumbar spine
- Workers compensation
- Medical School: University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Internship: University of Chicago Hospitals, Chicago, IL
- Residency: University of Chicago Hospitals, Chicago, IL
- Fellowship: University of Chicago Hospitals, Chicago, IL
- Fellowship: Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL
Telephone: (630) 372-1100
Fax: (630) 372-6230