COVID-19 Vaccinations At Weiss
COVID-19 vaccinations are available in the Medical Office Building adjacent to Weiss Memorial Hospital.
Where: Weiss Medical Office Building, 4700 N. Marine Drive
When: Tuesdays and Fridays, 9 am – 12 pm
How: Call Central Scheduling at 773-564-7777 to schedule your appointment.
- Booster vaccination shots are available for those ages 18 and over.
- Vaccine shots 1 and 2 are also available for anyone over the age of 12. Parental consent is required for ages 12 to 17.
PLEASE BE ADVISED: You must bring a form of identification, such as a driver's license or state ID, and proof of insurance (you will not be billed for the vaccine, but your insurance will be billed for the administration of the vaccine).
Please visit the IDPH website to find other locations where the vaccine is being offered.
COVID-19 Precautions at Weiss
Appointments, screenings, procedures, and surgeries are actively being scheduled at Weiss Memorial Hospital.
At Weiss Memorial Hospital, we’ve put every precaution in place to keep our patients and staff safe. If you’ve been putting off your regular health care checkups or need to schedule a procedure or surgery, please be assured that now is the right time to reach out and take the steps you need to reclaim your health. It is vital that you seek treatment for chronic conditions and acute medical concerns. We’re here for you.
Steps we’re taking to maximize safety:
- All doctors, nurses, and clinicians are wearing masks and are screened for symptoms at the beginning of all shifts.
- We are rigorously cleaning and sanitizing patient exam rooms between each and every patient.
- Our operating rooms and equipment are sterilized with cleaning products approved for use against COVID-19.
- We are spacing out our patient appointment times and limiting the number of persons in our clinics. Chairs are placed six feet apart in our lobby and patient escorts are only allowed if absolutely necessary.
- Waiting areas have been modified and plexiglass has been installed as an additional barrier to separate staff from patients checking into clinics.
- You will be pre-screened for symptoms by phone a day before your appointment. When you arrive for your appointment you will be screened once again and have your temperature checked.
- All patients (and necessary support persons) must wear face masks and follow social distancing guidelines of at least six feet from others in common areas.
Please visit our COVID-19 Visitor Restrictions page for more information.
- How it Spreads
- Prevention & Treatment
- Stigma and COVID-19
- What to do if you are sick
- Frequently Asked Questions
- People at Higher Risk for COVID-19 Complications (older adults with chronic medical conditions, pregnant women, and children)
Here you’ll find family resources and visitor information, such as COVID-19 information, visitation hours, directions and parking information, and more to help plan your visit.
Learn more about scheduling a COVID-19 Test
Convenient COVID-19 Testing in Your Community
Weiss Memorial Hospital is pleased to offer testing for COVID-19. An appointment is required for testing. Please call (773) 564-7777 to schedule a COVID-19 test.