What to Bring/What NOT to Bring
Be prepared for your stay.
Being properly prepared for a stay at Weiss Memorial Hospital longer than an appointment is key to having a positive experience. Here is a quick patient checklist for what to bring for your stay:
- Personal toiletries, bathrobe, slippers or socks.
- Any medications you usually take. Be sure to write your name on the containers and inform your nurse.
- Your glasses, dentures, hearing aid, etc.
- Any instructions your doctor may have provided.
- Cash to purchase a debit phone card for long distance calls (local calls are free).
What should be left at home?
- Jewelry (including wedding ring) or other valuables. Weiss Memorial Hospital can not be responsible for personal items.
- Large amounts of money or extra credit cards (but you may want a few dollars with for a magazine or snack).
- Hair dryer, electric shaver, cell phone, radio or other electrical appliances.