Imaging & Radiology
Focused on Improving Your Care through State-of-the-Art Technology
Our expert radiologists use diagnostic imaging technology to diagnose diseases and fractures, help doctors make informed decisions about treatment and monitor progress, and preventively screen those in our community.
We’re committed to providing you with effective Imaging & Radiology using state-of-the-art technologies. Your doctor may recommend an imaging procedure for a wide range of reasons.
Diagnostic Imaging & Radiology procedures available at Weiss include:
- DEXA (bone mineral density testing)
- CT Scan
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
Outpatient Hours of Operation
- CT: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. Saturday.
- MRI: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. Saturday.
- Ultrasound: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. Saturday.
- Radiology: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. Saturday.
- Mammography: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Friday; 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. Thursday; and 8:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. every other Saturday. Closed on Wednesdays.
Emergency imaging is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Most regular X-ray exams are performed on a walk-in basis—you do not need an appointment. Other tests, such as MRI, CT, ultrasound, bone density and special procedures require an appointment. To schedule an imaging procedure, call 773-564-7777.
IMAGING & RADIOLOGY
Weiss Memorial Hospital
First Floor/Main Corridor
(773) 564-5140 (Main Radiology)
(773) 564-5156 (Imaging File Room)
(773) 564-7777 (Schedule Appointment)