Physician, Chicago Center for Orthopedics
Jeannette Kelly, D.O., is a non-surgical, osteopathic sports medicine physician. She cares for patients of all ages, from the pediatric to geriatric population, whether it be sprained ankles, fracture care, or arthritis management. Dr. Kelly takes a holistic approach to medicine, embracing osteopathic philosophies. She routinely practices Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM) on her patients, as another treatment option to help manage pain, and to prevent injuries. OMM can also be used to treat chronic headaches, pregnancy-related pain, carpal tunnel symptoms, as well as common colds.
Dr. Kelly is board certified in Family Medicine and in Sports Medicine. Along with treating patients in the clinic, she is a team physician for South Suburban College, Robert Morris University and Saint Rita of Cascia High School. She continues to participate in organized sports and endurance activities and finds these experiences to be beneficial in serving her patients.
Dr. Kelly is currently accepting patients with musculoskeletal complaints, from sporting or work injuries to aches and pains. Patients are also welcome to see her for OMM treatments, weight loss management, exercise prescriptions and more.
- Primary Care
- Sports Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Primary Care Sports Medicine
- Non-surgical sports medicine
- Osteopathic Manual Medicine for pain and to prevent injuries
- Musculoskeletal injections
- Athletic injuries
- Work and overuse injuries
- Concussion management
- Fracture management
- Weight loss and nutritional counseling
- Exercise prescriptions (including expecting mothers looking to start an exercise program during pregnancy)
- Medical School: Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing, MI
- Residency: Family Medicine, West Suburban Medical Center, Oak Park, IL
- Fellowship: Primary Care Sports Medicine, MacNeal Hospital, Berwyn, IL