Charles (Brad) Schubert, M.D.
Vascular Surgeon, Weiss Memorial Hospital
Charles (Brad) Schubert, M.D., is a fellowship-trained and board-certified vascular surgeon at Weiss Memorial Hospital. Dr. Schubert’s areas of expertise include carotid artery surgery, endovascular revascularization (peripheral angioplasty) including tibial and pedal intervention, peripheral vascular disease open procedures, hemodialysis access creation and maintenance (balloon angioplasty and stent), peritoneal dialysis access, open and endovascular AAA repair, varicose vein phlebectomy and radio frequency ablation vein procedures.
Dr. Schubert earned his medical degree from the University of Illinois and completed his general surgery residencies at the Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals and John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford, England. He then went on to complete a fellowship in vascular surgery at the University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Schubert is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and a member of the Chicago Medical Society, Illinois State Medical Society, Phi Beta Kappa, Golden Key National Honor Society and Alpha Lambda Delta Honor Society. He also regularly presents lectures on vascular topics.
Vascular Surgery Group at Weiss
Weiss Memorial Hospital
7th Floor, C Elevator
4646 N. Marine Drive
Chicago, IL 60640
Peripheral Vascular Surgery
- Medical School: University of Illinois, Chicago, IL
- Residency: Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals, Milwaukee, WI (General Surgery)
- Residency: John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford, England (General Surgery)
- Fellowship: University of Tennessee, Memphis, TN (Vascular Surgery)
Areas of Special Clinical Interests
- Carotid artery surgery
- Endovascular revascularization (peripheral angioplasty) including tibial and pedal intervention
- Peripheral vascular disease open procedures
- Hemodialysis access creation and maintenance (balloon angioplasty and stent)
- Peritoneal dialysis access
- Open and endovascular AAA repair
- Varicose vein phlebectomy and radio frequency ablation vein procedures
Telephone: (773) 564-6090
Fax: (773) 564-5991