Gynecological Surgery & Medical Management
Our gynecology team at Weiss Memorial Hospital is dedicated to providing you with an individualized treatment plan to get you on the road to recovery. Our patients receive advanced gynecological surgery and procedures for gynecologic conditions from board certified specialists who have received numerous national and international awards for the expertise, including traditional, laparoscopic, and robotic procedures.
- Advanced Operative Laparoscopy, including:
- Complex laparoscopic myomectomy (removal of large/multiple fibroids) with uterine reconstruction as an alternative to hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic tubal reanastomosis (reversal of tubal ligation sterilization)
- Laparoscopic neosalpingostomy/fimbrioplasty (repair/reconstruction of the fallopian tubes for conditions such as hydrosalpinx)
- Laparoscopic hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic ovarian cystectomy (removal of ovarian cysts/tumors with conservation of the ovary in most cases)
- Laparoscopic assisted vaginal hysterectomy (LAVH), as well as laparoscopic supracervical hysterectomy (LSH), and total laparoscopic hysterectomy (TLH)
- Endometriosis, medical & surgical management
- Infertility, medical & surgical management
- Pelvic pain mapping and treatment (laparoscopy)
- Open (traditional) hysterectomy
- Pelvic prolapse
- Urinary stress incontinence management
To find the right solution for you, connect with one of our doctors by calling (773) 564-6025 or by requesting an appointment online.