Scott A. Reishus, D.O., is a fellowship-trained and board-certified vascular surgeon at Weiss Memorial Hospital. Dr. Reishus’ areas of expertise include abdominal aortic aneurysm, aneurysms, endovascular surgery, peripheral vascular surgery, carotid stenting, carotid problems, and vein issues. He received specialized training in endovascular surgery.
Dr. Reishus earned his medical degree from Chicago College of Osteopathic Health Systems and completed his general surgery residency and vascular surgery fellowship at Midwestern University Affiliated Hospitals – Chicago Medical School.
Dr. Reishus is active in vascular research and is a member of the American Osteopathic Association, American College of Osteopathic Surgeons, American Medical Association, Chicago Medical Society and Illinois Medical Society.
Vascular Surgery Group at Weiss
Weiss Memorial Hospital
7th Floor, C Elevator
4646 N. Marine Drive
Chicago, IL 60640
- Medical School: Chicago College of Osteopathic Health Systems, Chicago, IL
- Residency: Midwestern University Affiliated Hospitals – Chicago Medical School, Olympia Fields, IL
- Fellowship: Midwestern University Affiliated Hospitals – Chicago Medical School, Olympia Fields, IL
Areas of Special Clinical Interests
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Advanced laparoscopic procedures
- Carotid problems
- Dialysis Access
- Endovascular surgery
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Vein problems
Telephone: (773) 564-6090
Fax: (773) 564-6800