Attention all Employees!
We are always searching for the best team members to join you in serving our patients – and we know the best candidates come through your referrals! That’s why we now offer a referral bonus for all Pipeline Health employees.
Anyone who is employed full-time can refer a friend or a previous coworker and get paid for the referral.
Here are the requirements:
- The person you are referring must list your name on their application as having referred them.
- They must be employed full-time until the end of the bonus term for you to get the full amount.
- YOU must be employed full-time to the end of the bonus term to get the full payout.
Our leadership team will determine the amount of the bonus based on need for the position filled.
We have three different tiers, with Tier III reflecting the hardest jobs we have to fill.
- Tier I – $1,000 – $500 at 3 months and at 12 months
- Tier II – $2,500 – $500 at 3 months, 6 months, 12 months, 18 months, 24 months
- Tier III – $5,000 – $500 at 3 months, $500 at 6 months, $1,000 at 12 months, $1,000 at 18 months, 24 months, and 36 months.
The Tier will be listed in the description portion of the job posting.
We urge you to consider qualified candidates whom you might refer – so that you may surround yourself and our patients with the co-workers you know are the best. And at the same time, you’ll reward yourself for bringing them on board!
For more information, see your hospital’s HR recruiter.