We are committed to our community. Convenient and easily accessible at Wilson Avenue and Lake Shore Drive, Weiss Memorial Hospital offers a full range of medical and surgical specialties and comprehensive emergency services.
Core Mission and Values
At Weiss Memorial Hospital, our values support what matters most to us: A commitment to caring and community. We accomplish these objectives by adhering to five core values:
- Passion. Passion fuels everything we do.
- Compassion. We care about the health and well-being of all of our stakeholders.
- Innovation. We work together to come up with innovative solutions.
- Integrity. We work hard because the stakes are too high not to.
- Resilience. We embrace the challenges that come with serving our communities.
Our commitment to these values ensures that you can expect the care you deserve at Weiss, no matter what has brought you here.
At Weiss Memorial Hospital, we have been serving Chicago’s North Side and surrounding communities by providing excellent health care services for more than 60 years. We’ve grown to better serve our community to include more than 450 doctors representing 40 medical specialties and more than 800 employees, all committed to providing you with personalized care.
Weiss is a Joint Commission-accredited facility providing a full range of health care services to meet the needs of our diverse community.
Our 236-bed facility includes state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment options administered by highly trained, compassionate healthcare professionals.
Our dedication to the health of our community includes outreach programs and support groups coordinated by Weiss.