Don’t wait! We are ready to safely treat you.
Your health is our priority and we’re taking all necessary precautions. Patients who have delayed emergency care due to the fear of exposure to COVID-19 have seen easily treatable conditions become life-threatening.
Additional measures are in place to guarantee your safety and health:
- Mandatory masking
- Daily staff monitoring
- Elevated cleaning protocols
- Dedicated staff to triage patients
- Separate non-COVID-19 patient area
Getting you the help you need – and fast.
Let’s face it: The last place you want to end up is the emergency room. But when illness or accidents happen, you want some of the best and most efficient medical treatment possible from a staff that cares about what happens to you.
Weiss Memorial Hospital has attained advanced certification by The Joint Commission. This means that Weiss:
- provides the next generation of stroke care
- has met and seeks to maintain The Joint Commission’s high standards in providing stroke care
We offer full-service emergency care for our community:
- Cardiac Care
- Stroke Care – Weiss is a Primary Stroke Center
- Illness Treatment
- Minor and Severe Injury Care
- Senior Emergency Room
- X-Rays and Other Diagnostic Testing
Our full-service emergency care in Chicago is available 24 hours a day – 7 days a week.
Weiss Memorial Hospital’s experienced team of board-certified emergency doctors and compassionate staff is ready to care for all of your urgent health needs.