Imaging & Radiology
Focused on Improving Your Care through State-of-the-Art Technology
Our expert radiologists use diagnostic imaging technology to diagnose diseases and fractures, help doctors make informed decisions about treatment and monitor progress, and preventively screen those in our community.
We’re committed to providing you with effective Imaging & Radiology using state-of-the-art technologies. Your doctor may recommend an imaging procedure for a wide range of reasons.
Weiss Memorial Hospital’s MRI, CT and Mammography programs are accredited by the American College of Radiation (ACR)
ACR accreditation is the gold standard in imaging accreditation. Achieving ACR accreditation means we are committed to providing safe and effective care.
Weiss is a member of the National Radiology Data Registry for Low Dose Lung Cancer Screening
The ACR Lung Cancer Screening Registry is approved by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services to enable providers to meet quality reporting requirements to receive Medicare CT lung cancer screening payment.
We accept walk-in exams for Low Dose Lung CT for Lung Cancer Screening. No appointment is necessary.
Learn more about the lung cancer screening.
Diagnostic Imaging & Radiology procedures available at Weiss
- DEXA (bone mineral density testing)
- CT Scan
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
Outpatient Hours of Operation
- Bone Density: 9 a.m.–4 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday.
- CT: 8 a.m.–5 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8 a.m.–2 p.m. Saturday.
- MRI: 8 a.m.–5 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8 a.m.–2 p.m. Saturday.
- Ultrasound: 8 a.m.–5 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8 a.m.–2 p.m. Saturday.
- Radiology: 8 a.m.–5 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8 a.m.–2 p.m. Saturday.
- Mammography: 8:30 a.m.–4 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Friday; 11 a.m.–4:30 p.m. Thursday; and 8:30 a.m.–2 p.m. every other Saturday.
Most regular X-ray exams are performed on a walk-in basis—you do not need an appointment. Other tests, such as MRI, CT, ultrasound, bone density and special procedures require an appointment. To schedule an imaging procedure, call 773-564-7777.
Imaging & Radiology Department
Weiss Memorial Hospital
First Floor/Main Corridor
(773) 564-5140 (Main Radiology)
(773) 564-7777 (Schedule Appointment)