Schedule an Appointment
We’re Ready When You Are
At Weiss Memorial Hospital, we’re taking these steps to maximize your safety:
- All doctors, nurses, and clinicians are wearing masks and are screened for symptoms at the beginning and end of all shifts.
- We are rigorously cleaning and sanitizing patient exam rooms between each patient, and sterilizing operating rooms and equipment with cleaning products approved for use against COVID-19.
- We are spacing out our patient appointment times and limiting the number of persons in our clinics. Chairs are placed six feet apart in our lobbies and patient escorts are only allowed if absolutely necessary.
- Waiting areas have been modified and plexiglass has been installed as an additional barrier to separate staff from patients checking into clinics.
- You will be pre-screened for symptoms by phone a day before your appointment. When you arrive for your appointment you will be screened once again and have your temperature checked.
- All patients (and necessary support persons) must wear face masks and follow social distancing guidelines of at least six feet from others in common areas.
Reach out to your doctor to schedule (or reschedule) your appointment, medical test, or surgical procedure. If you need a physician referral, please call 773-564-7777.
We’re Ready to Help You Prioritize Your Health.