Rely On Our Expert Pain Management Specialists
When you’re in pain, you don’t feel like yourself. Whether you’re suffering from acute pain brought on by injury or illness, or dealing with chronic pain that’s present all or much of the time, the pain management specialists at Weiss Memorial Hospital can help.
Our pain specialists and clinical staff use a multidisciplinary approach to treating pain. We work with primary care doctors to manage medication and develop individualized treatment plans designed to get you back to being yourself. Conditions that our pain management center treats include:
- Athletic Pain
- Chronic neck and back pain
- Complex regional pain syndrome
- Compression fracture
- Headaches (cervicogenic and occipital)
- Herniated disc
- Internal disc disruption
- Pelvic and abdominal pain
- Postherpetic neuralgia (Shingles)
- Sacroiliac joint pain
- Spinal stenosis
- Thoracic pain
Pain Management Center at Weiss
The Pain Management Center at Weiss provides the latest therapies and treatments to enhance functionality and improve quality of life. Pain medicine specialist Asghar A. Rizvi, MD, sees patients on Fridays in the Pain Management Center, located in the Multidisciplinary Clinic, Suite A-5700, fifth floor, A elevator.
Appointments can be made by calling (773) 564-6333.
Interventional pain management options available at the clinic include:
- Epidural injections and radio frequency ablation procedures for spine related pain.
- Comprehensive pain management for patients suffering from chronic headaches.
- Nerve blocks for people suffering from work related injuries in relation to complex regional pain syndrome.
- Joint injections for shoulder, hip, knee, and hand pain.
- Nerve blocks for patients suffering from chronic abdominal pain after surgery.
- Intercostal nerve blocks for patients suffering from shingles or chest wall pain.
- Pudendal nerve blocks for chronic pelvic pain in males and females.
- Spinal cord stimulation therapy for patients who suffer from chronic spine pain that has not been treated adequately with surgery or injections.
We want to help you overcome pain and experience a better life.
4646 N. Marine Drive
Chicago, IL 60640 Weiss Memorial Hospital