All Resilience Healthcare campuses recognized our physical therapy team members for National Physical Therapy Month in October! Weiss Memorial Hospital, West Suburban Medical Center, and River Forest Medical Campus have physical therapy, physical therapy assistant, and student physical therapy team members who support our community by providing treatment and education services that can reduce overall healthcare costs and improve quality of life. River Forest PT Student, Peggy, closed out her clinical rotation with an inservice to the therapy team about opioid use and how therapy services can help influence pain management.
- Weiss Celebrates Radiology Technologist Week
- Resilience Healthcare Celebrates National Physical Therapy Month
- Resilience Healthcare Honors Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Resilience Healthcare Celebrates Medical Ultrasound Awareness Month
- New Partnership Between Resilience Healthcare and Concordia University Chicago Brings Opportunities to Chicago’s West and North Sides