Weiss Community Outreach was one of the sponsors for the Uptown Wellness Fair held on Saturday, May 20 at the Chicago Market in Uptown. Staffer Judi Jordan and the hospital volunteers enjoyed the day offering blood pressure screenings, glucose testing and education about “Health for Life” for the Uptown Community Neighbors.
- New Partnership Between Resilience Healthcare and Concordia University Chicago Brings Opportunities to Chicago’s West and North Sides
- Weiss Employee Night With the Windy City Thunderbolts
- Resilience Lends a Hand as Kids Go Back to School
- Avoiding Heat-Related Illness
- Preventing Summertime Sports-Related Injuries