Our board-certified Interventional Radiologists use diagnostic imaging technology to perform diagnostic, therapeutic and interventional procedures.
They work closely with primary care physicians and specialists to make informed decisions about treatment and monitor progress.
Interventional Radiology procedures performed at Weiss
- Portacath Placement, Exchange and Removal
- Nephrostomy Tube Placement, Exchange and Removal
- Gastric Tube Placement, Exchange and Removal
- Abscess Drainage Tube Placement and Removal
- Chest Tube Placement, Exchange, and Removal
- Dialysis Catheter Placement and Removal
- PICC Line Placement and Removal
- Midline Placement and Removal
- Biopsies such as:
- Breast (performed in Mammography and Ultrasound)
Outpatient Hours of Operation
- Mon, Tues, Wed and Fri 8 a.m.–12 p.m.
- Thurs 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Imaging & Radiology Department
Weiss Memorial Hospital
First Floor/Main Corridor
(773) 564-5140 (Main Radiology)
(773) 564-5157 (Schedule Appointment)