Advanced Diagnostic Imaging
Our board-certified Interventional Radiologists use diagnostic imaging technology to perform diagnostic, therapeutic and interventional procedures.
They work closely with primary care physicians and specialists to make informed decisions about treatment and monitor progress
Interventional Radiology procedures performed at Weiss Memorial Hospital
- Portacath Placement, Exchange and Removal
- Nephrostomy Tube Placement, Exchange and Removal
- Gastric Tube Placement, Exchange and Removal
- Abscess Drainage Tube Placement and Removal
- Chest Tube Placement, Exchange, and Removal
- Dialysis Catheter Placement and Removal
- PICC Line Placement and Removal
- Midline Placement and Removal
- Biopsies such as:
- Breast (performed in Mammography and Ultrasound)
Focused on Improving Your Care through State-of-the-Art Technology
Imaging & Radiology Department
Mon, Tues, Wed and Fri 8 a.m.–12 p.m.
Thurs 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
4646 N. Marine Drive
First Floor/Main Corridor
Chicago, IL 60640 Weiss Memorial Hospital