Radiology Technologist Week is observed during the first week of November each year to demonstrate the vital work of medical imaging and radiation therapy professionals in patient care and health care safety across the nation. At Weiss Memorial Hospital, our imaging technologists are board certified in many fields, such as diagnostic radiology, nuclear medicine, CT, MRI, ultrasound, vascular, radiation therapy, cardiac cath, cardiology, interventional radiology, and mammography. Many of our technologists are dual modality and hold licensing and board certification in multiple fields of imaging specialties. Please join us in thanking our imaging technologists for their dedication and hard work. Pictured are some of the many imaging technologists at Weiss.
- Weiss Celebrates Radiology Technologist Week
- Resilience Healthcare Celebrates National Physical Therapy Month
- Resilience Healthcare Honors Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Resilience Healthcare Celebrates Medical Ultrasound Awareness Month
- New Partnership Between Resilience Healthcare and Concordia University Chicago Brings Opportunities to Chicago’s West and North Sides