24/7 Personalized Care
- Emergency care available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Personalized care by doctors and nurses with advanced training in emergency medicine.
- We’ve got you covered with a well-equipped ED prepared for injuries, heart care, stroke care and other life-threatening situations.
- To meet the needs of seniors in our community we provide a Senior Emergency Room with comfort enhancements, safety and privacy features, and new equipment.
- Use our online ER check-in to reserve your spot and wait at home for emergencies that are not life threatening.
When life-threatening situations occur, you can rely on Weiss Memorial Hospital to offer full-service emergency care. Our ED treats illnesses ranging from broken bones to life-threatening injuries and medical emergencies— all delivered by specially trained emergency staff, including board-certified doctors, nurses, paramedic and EMT technicians and clerical personnel. Once your ED care is complete, we can connect you with a primary care doctor or specialists to help manage your ongoing care.
Heart attacks and strokes are frequent causes for emergency room visits. To prepare for such events, our emergency team follows proper protocol to assure heart and stroke patients receive potentially lifesaving treatment as quickly as possible. Weiss follows a chest pain program for fast evaluation and treatment. We also have a state-of-the-art trauma room and private treatment rooms with doors and floor-to-ceiling walls for enhanced privacy. Bedside triage and registration also allow for expedited treatment and discharge.